About this product
Is your board feeling a bit tired?
Need to bulk out that spares collection?
Our Mega Box has everything you need - and probably a bit more!
Containing a whopping 48 bushings in four duros and two shapes, there's enough urethane options to keep even the most avid truck tweaker happy.
Not only that, but there's enough Axle Nuts, Kingpin Nuts and Speed rings for three pairs of trucks - three complete boards!
All of that will work with pretty much any cast or precision truck on the market - but Sabre riders get an extra bonus in the six Pivot Cups that are in the box to. These are the new, upgraded pivots, which make a huge difference to the turn performance of all our trucks.
There's also one of each length of our dome headed hardware - 1", 1.25" and 1.5". AND a set of our Sabre Built-in Race Bearings.
Each Mega Box contains:
- 6x X-Type 86A Cone Bushings
- 6x X-Type 86A Barrel Bushings
- 6x F-Type 90A Cone Bushings
- 6x F-Type 90A Barrel Bushings
- 6x R-Type 93A Cone Bushings
- 6x R-Type 93A Barrel Bushings
- 6x H-Type 96A Cone Bushings
- 6x H-Type 96A Barrel Bushings
- 12x Cone Cup Washers
- 12x Barrel Cup Washers
- 6x Kingpin Nut
- 12x Axle Nut
- 24x Speed Rings
- 6x Sabre Pivot Cups
- 8x 1" Hardware Bolts and Nuts
- 8x 1.25" Hardware Bolts and Nuts
- 8x 1.5" Hardware Bolts and Nuts
- 1x set Sabre Built-In Race Bearings
- A sticker
This represents seriously good value, even better than our regular Bushing Boxes. Well worth it if you have a few setups, or you just want to score a whole ton of bushings for way less!
For loads more additional info on how to choose bushings and dial in your trucks for the perfect ride, check out our longboard bushing and truck setup guide.
Get shipping quote
Please use this calculator to work out shipping charges for all destinations.
Don't see your country listed?
We ship all over the world.
COVID-19 Update 2/11/2020
We are still accepting online orders and shipping normally. Depending on your location, some shipments may be delayed by a day or two - get in touch with us if you want more info for your country.
If you are in a "lockdown" situation like us here in the UK, we encourage you wherever you are to skate regularly as part of your allowed daily exercise. Skateboarding is good for your body and your brain - you need to look after both!
However we would respectfully ask you to NOT TAKE ANY UNNECESSARY RISKS - support your health services by avoiding an unnecessary trip to hospital! We are not skating any downhill, street or skatepark in this tough period - just cruising around.
We'll post any more updates here as we get them.
Get your stuff fast, skate faster!
We aim to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm will ship that day, or on the next working day if you order on a weekend or holiday.
If you select to ship via courier, your order will ship from the UK on an Express Delivery Service. Shipping times vary depending where you are based.
- UK: Next Working Day
- North America: 2-5 Working Days
- European Union: 2-5 Working Days - may be delayed by Brexit procedures
- Australia and the Far East: 4-10 working Days
You can also choose Royal Mail. This is a lot cheaper, but takes longer.
- UK 2nd Class: 3-5 Working Days
- North America: 3-7 Working Days
- European Union: 3-7 Working Days - may be delayed by Brexit procedures
Royal Mail orders may take up to 28 days to arrive. Delivery time it almost always dependent on the reliability of your local postal service.
- Orders usually take 2-6 working days, depending on your location. You can contact us anytime for tracking info on your order.
- We use DPD/Interlink as our main European carrier. Their depot is just down the road from us and we have found their service to be second to none.
- We cannot deliver on Public Holidays or weekends.
- After Brexit, we do not charge taxes (VAT) to customers within the EU. However, your order may be liable to these charges prior to delivery. This will depend on your country and we cannot be held responsible for any delay or cost to your order because of this.
- Norwegian customers please note - please be aware that you may be required to pay additional import taxes on your order.
Post Boxes, AFPO/FPO, Freight Forwarders etc
Please note that we are only able to deliver to physical addresses, and we are unable to deliver to Post Boxes, APO/FPO and Armed Forces addresses. If this affects you, just find us an alternative physical address (business or residential) and we'll get your stuff out to you.
Please note that we are not able to deliver to freight forwarding companies. We can ship anywhere in the world direct to you instead!
Where's my stuff?
We will email you with tracking info so that you follow the progress of your order. We'll also ask you for a phone number for our couriers, in case they need to get in touch with you to arrange redelivery. You can also contact us at any time for updates to your order and we will do our best to help you out.
We guarantee all our decks against manufacturers defects for 30 days after Purchase. If your deck suffers from a snap, delamination or warping and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We will ask you to send photos, and we will ask you to send your board back to us at your cost for inspection before we can replace any item. We do this so that we can see exactly how, where and why the board has snapped, delaminated or warped. Often we can use our findings to improve things.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, wear and tear, intentional breakage, boards left in the rain or next to a heater, boards snapped because of hard landings etc.
We guarantee all our trucks and parts against manufacturers defects for 30 days after purchase. If your truck suffers from a snap or catastrophic failure and you think it’s our fault, please contact us and we’ll see if we can help.
We do not offer an unconditional guarantee against bent hangers, but if you have bent yours, please contact us and we will try to help you as best we can. We may ask you to send your hangers back for us to inspect – this allows us to improve things for the future.
Please note that we cannot cover impact damage, grinding, wear and tear, intentional breakage, trucks snapped or bent because of hard landings etc.
Wheels are made to be destroyed. With this in mind, we will always do our best to help you out if you think you have a faulty product. Please get in touch if you think you have a problem and we will get back to you asap.